This website is for hotel use only. ELA agents cannot assist guests looking for lodging.
Corporate Lodging Consultants values your support of the Emergency Lodging
Assistance Program. Funded by the Federal Emergency Management Agency,
the ELA program provides prompt lodging payments for short term stays.
This program is administered by Corporate Lodging Consultants, a federal
government contractor and the largest outsourced lodging services provider
in North America.
This website is your complete resource for the ELA program.
CLC's comprehensive ELA web support provides:
- An intuitive user-interface
- Real-time guest authorizations
- Detailed guest & billing summaries
- The latest in ELA program news
- Informative FAQs & instructional materials
For additional ELA information, please choose the appropriate link below:
* Find out more about the Emergency Lodging
Assistance program (Program Information)
* Begin registering your property and
(Create an Account/Enroll)
* Download forms, agreements, instructional materials and other documents related to the ELA Program (Documents)
* Find out more about CLC (CLC
If you are a hotel currently housing displaced guests
and have further questions about the FEMA Emergency Lodging Assistance
Program, please review our Frequently
Asked Questions. Here, you
will find answers to commonly asked questions including general program information,
enrollment, evacuee qualification, billing and more.
You may also contact CLC's ELA support center
via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, call (866) 545-9865.
If you are a hotel and need to contact FEMA
regarding guests, please e-mail FEMA at Landlord-Lease-Info@dhs.gov.
Thank you for
participating in the Emergency Lodging Assistance Program.